Monday, March 3, 2014

Reflection 5

Reflecting on the past week will be harder just because I was gone a couple days from being sick. But one of the days I was there ,we went through the book by annotating it I forget the pages we went over. But every time we annotate the book my understanding of the book increases dramatically. It really helps me out in every way because this book still confuses me so much a lot of the time when i'm reading. while annotating we started to talk about  Tayo's kindness. How he is kind to everyone even though most of the time he's treated harshly just because of his race. I think its cool how he can be still so kind even though he has been through so much going through WW2 and seeing everything he's seen having his brother killed and all the friends he's lost. He still at the end has a loving attitude towards everybody and really everything. Another one of the days we got to read for pretty much the whole class time. That really helped me out just so I could catch up. Because for most of the year I have been trying to catch up with everybody. and finally I'm pretty much caught up with everyone in the class.




No comments:

Post a Comment