Thursday, August 29, 2013

Qdoba come and get it

Qdoba. Qdoba is my favorite resturant ever, its the best restaurant ever made. Why Its my favorite restaurant is just because of that caso sauce,it cant get much better then that. the service is just great and the meal I get always seems to fill me up, every time I go ,and I leave always satisfied . its a very clean and sanitary restaurant and you can always just kick back with your friends and have a good time. the employees serving you always are generous. they always seem to load your burrito to the fullest every single time I go.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment